Subject: [Leica] All shot up
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 07:20:45 -0800

Yes. We believe, and the contact tracer agreed, that evidence is strong
that we contracted the disease while at the vaccination center. But not
from the actual vaccine. From some infected person (or possibly a
contaminated object) that was there at the same time.

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] All shot up)
Message from jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield) ([Leica] All shot up)