Subject: [Leica] Refurb Leica CLA Ala Carte M9 available at KEH Specialty Division TTArtisans RED 50 f0.95 Lens in stock at KEH Leica prototypes on way
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 13:37:09 -0800

Pretty stunning bits for M9 lovers and fast glass fans

these are not in their regular stock

pkaplan at keh.com <mailto:pkaplan at keh.com>

Phil is the guy

The eight or 10 M9 M9Ps are all that were left at Leica and have had a the
complete overhaul, new sensor, etc etc new color leather

 they come with a year warranty (I believe-ask Phil)

I believe Phil may have some special edition Leicas on the way as well

They just came in today so, if you are intersted e mail quickly and be a bit
patient at the same time