Subject: [Leica] All shot up
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 11:30:09 -1000

We (72 and 71) get our first dose vaccinations in 2 weeks. We are scheduled
for a Rite-Aid pharmacy. We are planning to bring pens, gloves, masks, and
our own hand wash alcohol.  Risk reduction.

After hearing of Brian?s startling tale, we are looking for a drive thru
location time slot. It just seems to reduce risk more.

We have been locked down pretty much like Brian. Separated only a couple
hours at a time for the past 15 months. (We visited our new grandson just
before covid became a thing). Longest continuous co-occupation in 50+
years. Can?t give up now or do something stupid.
--
Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com