Subject: [Leica] All shot up
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:15:16 -0800

I tested positive in December.  I was very fortunate, my symptoms were very
mild, a loss of sense of smell for a few days. It gave me ample time to
update the backyard Avian Portrait Studio.  My son-in-law was not so
fortunate.  He avoided hospitalization but he has dramatically reduced liver
and lung function.  Long term prognosis unknown.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com <http://www.wildlightphoto.com/>