Subject: [Leica] The Scout
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 08:55:38 -0800

Bah. Neck gaiters. I'm sure somebody thought it was cute to put a "mask"
on the statue, but a neck gaiter is worse than no mask at all because
the wearer thinks that he is being mask compliant. Somebody needs to
take the damn neck gaiter off the statue and put on a proper mask, or
have no mask at all.