Subject: [Leica] A walk in the Park
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 12:22:16 -0600

I believe the last image posted resonates the strongest: possibly as I have
reached my limit with Covid.  Our media is hyperbolic about South Africa
suspending one vaccine due to limited use on mild cases of their variant.
Cases are down, deaths are down, vaccines are flowing out in the US with
better and better logistics yet fear and trembling being preached.  BAH!
No, concerned LUGers, I'm not going out with no mask and won't wash my
hands; just turning off the media blare and continuing with life.