Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 06:52:03 -0600

Greetings to all.  I promise this is the last beach picture for a while:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+low+tide.jpg.html

One of our local wildlife preserves sponsors a children's exploration area
every winter.  This was one of the most popular; tires to climb on or roll
around:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Ft+Landia+tires+as+playground.jpg.html

For the younger crowd these boxdes were extremely popular:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Children+and+boxes.jpg.html

My neighborhood still has some of the original homeowners living.  This
image sums up the plight of the elderly when family is far away:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+and+old+age.jpg.html

Then there is adaptation, holding gatherings in the park with enough
separation that not even Karen or Kevin can be upset:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+coffee+klatch.jpg.html

Last for this week is a very typical capture of tourists doing tourist
things; I'm glad I don't live in Pisa:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/tourists+doing+tourist+things.jpg.html

All the best.

--