Subject: [Leica] Printer and printing advice please
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 09:28:28 -0800

I went from the P3880 to the P800 to the P900.  Each new generation of
printers has some advantages.  By far, the P900 is the easiest to use and
doesn?t throw away black ink when switching from glossy to mat paper.  I'ts
smaller and lighter than its predecessors.  A nice touch is a transparent
top with internal LED lights so you can observe the print process without
lifting the lid. it helps to reduce dust getting into the printer.  It only
has 50ml ink tanks compared to 80ml with the P800.

For me, a print transforms your images into something you can share and gift
to others.

Stay healthy & be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus