Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: My First Real Camera, Leica IIIa, 1952
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 19:32:07 +0100

A lovely piece of timeless design and engineering. I had a IIIf when I lived
in Brussels in the 90s. Now my film Leica is an M2, roughly my age (60).
Also lovely in every respect. I just shot a roll of Fuji Acros in it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"