Subject: [Leica] Faded Ektachrome
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 08:32:46 -0600

In Vuescan, under filter tab there are boxes to tick, restore color,
restore fading.   Those often help.

If fading is the issue, or a slide is underexposed, I've found it valuable
to scan to a negative and adjust the density and then invert the image in
Photoshop.

If it is real bad, I just convert to black and white.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana