Subject: [Leica] RicC Friday Flower 3
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:18:35 -0600

Such a little bee.  Our honey bee population is quite healthy so small bees
like this get pushed out of the larger blooms.

As to the grayness, the beach south of me is less than three hours away and
is mostly bright and sunny.  I suggest you take a short drive down to
Florida.  Your cousins son can reassure your wife about precautions at
public lodging.