Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/1/2021: lunchtime walk
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 22:29:39 -0600

I am glad your case is relatively mild.  Do check your vitamin D
levels(should be fine you get enough sun with your biking) and look at your
zinc uptake.  Those are two things the literature strongly correlates to
good outcomes.  The same for your wife and daughter as the virus is highly
contagious, which you are proof of.

Do inquire if they can be moved up on the list for the approved vaccines.

Your images were a pleasant view as always.