Subject: [Leica] Some pictures from 2020 and one from 2009
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:21:35 +0100

Hi Jayanand!

Thank you very much for your comments! Yes you nailed it! the last one was
an inspiration from Gene Smith, I agree with you, he is one of my great
favorites. I?ve bought at a very good price the two Darkroom books by
Lustrum editions that Ralph Gibson has do in the 70?s, these are very
exciting to read the techniques and workflow of the great Masters of the
past, what Gene Smith was doing is really extraordinary!

Cheers
Lluis