Subject: [Leica] from the Avian Portrait Studio
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 03:39:48 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Tomorrow I'll be released from quarantine so I'll be able to go farther
afield but the last several days I've been occupied with the backyard Avian
Portrait Studio where I've fund numerous suitable subjects:

Oak Titmouse, a relative of chickadees
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/paridae/baeolophus/inornatus/baeino15.html

Yellow-rumped Warbler, the only warbler hardy enough to overwinter locally
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/parulidae/setophaga/coronata/setcor23.html

Lincoln's Sparrow
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/passerellidae/melospiza/lincolnii/mellin06.html

Yellow-billed Magpie, a California endemic species which was threatened by
West Nile virus a number of years ago but has recovered adequately
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/corvidae/pica/nuttalli/picnut06.html

Bewick's Wren
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/troglodytidae/thryomanes/bewickii/thrbew08.html

all photos: "Leica" a7rIII, "Leica" FE 100-400 GMaster.  All comments are
welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com