Subject: [Leica] IMG: Difficult days
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 16:58:50 -0800

Douglas, I commiserate with you.  I haven?t seen my 97 year old mother in a
nursing home on the east coast in over a year.  I live in California and
used to travel there quarterly.  FaceTime with an iPad doesn?t replace the
hug and kiss on the cheek that only a mother can provide.  Vaccinations will
arrive for her nursing home in two weeks.  I hope I will be able to safely
travel to see her again once I have been vaccinated...

Stay healthy & be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California