Subject: [Leica] Camel Rock, Trinidad
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 17:29:06 -0700

Out during a quarantine walk and wanted to share our local scenery in
northern California.  Camel Rock is visited by thousands of tourists each
year in our small fishing village of 311 people.  This Summer may be
different. The local crab harvest was terrible this year from bacteria in
the water. It impacted the local economy and the coronavirus has slammed the
lid on it even more.

After watching Brad Husak?s two webinars put on by LHSA recently, I decided
to give Silver Efex Pro 2 a try again to change color to monochrome.  It
does appear better than Lightroom?s conversion.  I tried not to make it look
like ?chalk and soot?.  If I win the lottery, I?d add a new Monochrom body.
C&C always welcome. Enjoy and stay healthy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Camel+Rock+Trinidad+CA.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Camel+Rock+Trinidad+CA.jpg.html>

Be well,
Richard