Subject: [Leica] thank you all
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 10:53:52 -0500

Brian,

My heart goes out to you and Victoria during this ordeal.  Under the best
of circumstances it's nerve-wracking getting information from a hospital
(or intervening when necessary).  Hospitalized relatives become a
full-time job.

As you noted with COVID it's even worse since you can't be physically
present.  We had to say goodbye to my brother-in-law via Zoom since, like
you, we weren't allowed to visit.  A good friend had the same situation
with his mother last week.

I'm glad Victoria is finished with surgery and can begin her convalescence
at home with the world's best attendant.   Here's to a garden walk when
the flowers return this Spring!

Best,
Jim Shulman