Subject: [Leica] off topic watches.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 10:12:01 -0600

I have my father's Seiko 6619-8060 MACV-SOG wristwatch, acquired in Viet
Nam.  Somewhat rare, in that it has numerals instead of marks.

https://sonc.com/seiko.jpg

Here's an article for the curious:
https://www.fratellowatches.com/tbt-seiko-6619-8060-macv-sog-a-sterile-watch/

The SOG is an indication of the unit he was in, Special Ops Group.  They
flew C-130 aircraft, but not transports.

It needs some professional attention, and I'm trying to find someone who
would repair and put a new crystal on it.  I don't want "restoration,"
just "fixing".

Do you have a recommendation?

Regards,

Sonny