Subject: [Leica] Something on Ansell Adams
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 08:31:07 +0530

Actually I found the watch collecting section far more interesting, though
put off a bit by the boredom of the sameness of the Patek/Rolex/Royal Oak,
to the exclusion of everything else, that permeates that sphere today. I
should not actually complain, because I got a couple each of JLC and IWC
watches in my collection inexpensively in the vintage market. TFS.
Cheers
Jayanand