Subject: [Leica] Christmas Parade
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 15:43:09 -0800

A few nights ago we were sitting in the living room and heard honking
and music.? The Christmas Parade of trucks was making its rounds again.?
It started off years ago with the Coca-Cola truck decked out in lights
and has grown.? This year there were 7 truck and rigs winding their way
around our neighborhood.? Some communities around here have large
agricultural Christmas light parades where tractors and combines are all
decked out.? We have never been.? One year we decided to go but it
snowed a foot or so, so we stayed home not willing to make the 30 mile trip.

Here is a Q2 shot of the parade out front of our house.

Christmas Lights-1010397 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/th/Christmas+Lights-1010397.jpg.html>

Let the season begin.

Aram

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Christmas Parade)