Subject: [Leica] House sold, at long last
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:21:48 -0600

That was my experience selling our home in Atlanta.   The sales figures
reported on real estate track well with houses under 500K but quickly
deviate from the sales Cuthbert as the price goes up.   Our particular
problem was we had remodeled to a very adaptive house that could
accommodate aging parents which caused confusion in the buying public.   In
your case the home was in a very desirable neighborhood that had a
corresponding price; combined with the virus and work from home
restrictions caused hesitation in the buying pool.   That and incompetence
in the industry.