Subject: [Leica] Lamp and sunlight
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 22:13:43 -0500

Hello Brian.  The cases in TX are essentially in 5 places or really three.
 The triangle of DFW, Houston, and San Antonio which includes Austin.
There is an outbreak predominately in meat processing around Amarillo and
another outbreak in El Paso.  The vast majority of cases are in DFW
followed by Houston.   By cases/ deaths per million Travis County is near
the top of the list.

Bill lives in a fairly rural part of the state with almost no cases in the
county nor much interaction outside of the county.   Which is why I asked
about his particulars.

I can tell you that whatever the public officials think or want,  enough
people in Travis County(Austin) are over the lockdown.   Underground bars
ala prohibition and the same for music.  People are coming out and about:
we will see on 21 to 28 days how that plays out.