Subject: [Leica] kyle C - was Let me Introduce Myself
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 15:20:08 +0000

He's got a twitter a/c where he says he's just produced a book on the
CoVid pandemic and essential workers "BETWEEN US AND CATASTROPHE" which
features an excellent portrait of a frontline worker wearing a mask on
its cover.
Strangely enough, it doesn't seem to feature your tremendous truth
teller for the toxic times, the self proclaimed awesome architect of
various vaccines, and all round good loser President Eject Donald J
Trump. How disappointing: it'll never make the Presidential Library of
dejected Donnie.

:-)

Douglas