Subject: [Leica] Let me Introduce Myself
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:43:55 -0700

I wanted to introduce myself.  I?ve been on and off ( mostly off) LUG for
many years going back to controversies about Erwin Puts and focus issues
with Hexar RF - that?s a long time ago.

Anyway I?ve posted some For Sale stuff and thought people ought to know who
they are dealing with.  I am down to just one Digital camera with the rest
being film.  Recently started to process my own C41 and E6 using the
Cinestill process.

For 10 years I?ve been working on a project but I didn?t know it was a
project!  I?ve become enamored with the Prairie and because I was traveling
a lot thru the prairie I started to accumulate lots of images.  I struck
upon an idea of promoting my book ? Prairie Madness? by donating profits to
two prairie land trust organizations.  It hasn?t been a lot of money but it
has gotten the book into more peoples hands than if I just put it up on
Blurb or Lulu.

I think that?s enough blathering about myself.

Ernie Nitka

https://www.flyingcloudphotography.net

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Let me Introduce Myself)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Let me Introduce Myself)