Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1hp vehicle
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 17:47:55 +0100

A nice family memento for sure, but also testimony to the quality of those
old lenses?and the processing back then. I have photos from pre-war Poland
that have held up amazing well despite suboptimal storage conditions to put
it mildly. On the other hand, colour photos from the 1960s and 70s are
either faded or colour-shifted.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"