Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Class on British Rail
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:44:07 +0000

Thanks Jayanand, Jim, Philippe, and Ric.
It was taken with a Bessa with Voigtar f4.5/80 lens. My father bought it
just before the wedding and honeymoon, but it was pre-war stock going on
the camera number. He had his shoemaker construct a leather case, and I
have both camera and case still. I also have a Helomar lensed Bessa from
1936 with a rangefinder, and a post war Bessa with a Vaskar lens. All
lying unused at the moment, together with a battered Bessa 66 which is
best used as a paperweight.

My favourite Voigtlanders are the Perkeos which is also a 120 folder but
is in square format. I've three of them all Perkeo IIs with Color Skopar
lenses. They fit in your pocket and take wonderful photographs.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/America/ny08_ssmomaguard.jpg.html

When I'm finished with this planning nightmare I'm involved with,
setting up my darkroom again is my next priority.
Douglas