Subject: [Leica] Opportunity to test lenses
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 22:48:18 -0800

For those that would like to try out the 35mm F1.4 7Artisans lens, I
have Mark's demo that I have finished with.? If you wish to try it out,
contact Mark and I can send it to you .... with his permission, of course.

My test results are not yet written up, and of course, YMMV.

If are interested in some of the most interesting and great low light
optics around, but do not wish to spend the big bucks for the Leica
optics, and can live with somewhat less performance (compared to Leica
glass) for the limited use these specialty optics are usually used for,
you really should take Mark up on his offer.....

Both the 7Artisans and the TTArtisan lenses are excellent bang for the
buck.

The 50mm F1.1 7Artisans is, in my opinion, about as good as the 50mm
F1.0 Noctilux V3 ( with the built in hood).? Best $350 I ever spent.

Mark.. tell them to make a Tri Elmar replacement...... An absolutely
great travel lens.....28/35/50

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com