Subject: [Leica] From the past, unposted
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 13:19:57 -0600

Your use of focus in Halloween is inspired as it is all about the
traditions whether it is candy or skulls.  Why would a senorita like the
one portrayed ever have to wait unless for her mother...

Night skating use of focus is also very well seen.  A very minor suggestion
for Boy and Bike is to make it square, the extra room on the sides doesn't
convery sufficient information to strongly improve the image.  While we
can't all follow Capra's advice to get closer, usually peripheral details
don't add enough to the image: usually.

It is very pleasant to see your images regularly, I hope the current
climate will allow you to keep shooting and postin.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:46 AM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>