Subject: [Leica] These foolish things...
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 20:32:30 +0100

Ouch !

Just a thought - LR allows for re-assigning a file to its place in a
catalogue - if your old catalogue is still alive, you might just have to ask
LR to do that on one file, and tick the box that says ? other neighbouring
files too? ?

Else, but it is a long and fastidious process, you can set the dates
manually in the library module, so long as you know when ? and have time to

Hope someone comes up with a safer/faster method for you to use.

Fingers crossed for you.

OTT : Next step might be a mac and time machine ?

Amities

Philippe