Subject: [Leica] These foolish things...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 17:16:30 +0000

...that I accidentally do.

I am up to my eyeballs at the moment with legal cases relating to a
couple of building planning issues, so am rushed off my feet. Somehow, I
managed to delete all my photos - a long and stupid story. I then
recovered them onto an external hard drive using the new Windows File
Recover tool - bar a few that fell victim to the process.

However, the recovered files are now all the same date and their filing
structures have gone. Lightroom has lost all its catalogs to boot, and
when I went to open it, asked me did I want to start a new one.

Before I start bringing them back into the pc using Lightroom, has this
sort of thing happened to anybody here, and is there any way that I can
sort them by the original date taken?

Thanks

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] These foolish things...)