Subject: [Leica] IMG: My COVID World
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 19:21:19 +0100

Same applies here - I?m somewhat younger than you are and enjoying
retirement from work (irrelevant here) and from the hurly-burly of city life
more importantly (for me at least).

25 years ago, I would have listened to music and read books I never had time
to read or listen to while living a hectic professional life, probably.

But these days are different - I  (and my two too far away sons) will be
attending an online whisky tasting experiment  - they send you the samples
by post, and then, a zoom session convenes for the lucky first subscribers
to exchange about the booze ;-) Who? would have imagined that then ?

As to CNN on the left screen, is it that so surprising? In fact I find it
comforting.
Well,  I would have Fox on the other monitor positioned further right on
your photo.
Which is in fact what I?ve been doing over this testing period ?
Hope it won?t last that much, and we can all resume normal life and sit in
front of the box sipping a couple of cans of beer ? or invite the whole
family for a nice dinner in a good restaurant while there?s still time for
us all to share.

Jim, you?re someone I admire and respect and always will, as much as I did
Steve and Ted, and do many others here.
Be sure of this if you ever doubted of yourself.

And now to something completely different !

Amities

Philippe