Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dark Palermo
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 11:00:30 +0000

Dear All,

Thanks for your appreciative comments.  Let me point out that these are not
representative of Palermo as a whole.  The streets are where our air&b was
located and the mummified dead are in the Capuchin catacombs.  Nonetheless,
I was alert of my surroundings when I went out to take the pictures at
night.  I will post other sets that give a more positive spin the the
island.

By the way you can do Montalbano tours to where they filmed the series and
swim where he does!  As Lluis knows Montalbano is named after Catalan author
of detective stories, Manuel Vazquez Montalban, who is well worth reading -
?Murder in the Central Committee? was the first book of his that I read.

John

_
John Beeching
johnbeeching at gmail.com