Subject: [Leica] Help! Lost Epson ICC profiles
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 15:11:16 +0000

Dear All,

 I have ?lost? the ICC profiles that I use when printing and cannot find
them either on my computer or on the printer/paper manufacturer?s website or
elsewhere.

 Let me explain: I print from LightRoom (LrC) on an Epson Stylus Pro 3880
mostly on Epson Enhanced (Archival) Matte or Epson Velvet Fine Art papers
from a Mac running Catalina.  The ICC profiles which I used to use are:
Epson Stylus Pro 3880_3885_3890 EnhancedMattePaper.icc or Epson Stylus Pro
3880_3885_3890 ArchivalMattePaper.icc;  and Epson Stylus Pro 3880_3885_3890
VelvetFineArtPaper.icc.  These appear to be no longer available from LrC and
I cannot find them on the computer.  Neither are they any longer available
from the Epson website
https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Professional-Imaging-Printers/Epson-Stylus-Pro-Series/Epson-Stylus-Pro-3880/s/SPT_CA61201-VM?review-filter=macOS+10.12.x#iccprofile

<https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Professional-Imaging-Printers/Epson-Stylus-Pro-Series/Epson-Stylus-Pro-3880/s/SPT_CA61201-VM?review-filter=macOS+10.12.x#iccprofile>
Though they are still mentioned on this Epson page
http://support2.epson.net/manuals/english/lfp/styluspro38803885/ug/html/trble_2.htm

<http://support2.epson.net/manuals/english/lfp/styluspro38803885/ug/html/trble_2.htm>
 I suspect that their disappearance from my computer may have something to
do with upgrading from Mojave to Catalina.  While their loss is not critical
when printing black and white photos it is for colour ones.  I would greatly
appreciate any help with this frustrating problem.

 Thanks,

 John

_
John Beeching