Subject: [Leica] Halloween in my 'hood
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 21:05:05 -0800

Our suburb promoted an afternoon Halloween event for the kids in lieu of
nighttime trick or treating.? Probably a good idea. Everyone was
properly masked. Some of the kids got closer together than advisable,
despite the warning signs. But it was probably no worse than being in an
urban center.? As we were outside in a breeze, hopefully it will be OK.
And everybody got to be a bit festive, for a change.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50561965471/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50561965446/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50561965496/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50561222528/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50562097132/in/dateposted-public/>

Leica M10-P and Voigtlander 50/1.2 Nokton. Click on pic to enlarge. Enjoy!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Halloween in my 'hood)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Halloween in my 'hood)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Halloween in my 'hood)