Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sky Replacement - First Attempt.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 16:52:14 -0600

Thanks, Ken.? As I approached the end of Windows 7 support by Microsoft,
I had my son spec out an iMac to meet my needs and I bought it last
December.? I seem to have plenty of capacity to run my photo software,
and things are simpler, once I learned the Mac-speak language.? For me,
PS 2021 seems to run just fine.