Subject: [Leica] October Light
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 23:26:28 +0100

Thank you Don,

I don't quite understand what you mean by :

"Did you cut off the long shadows to draw in the eye?  The incomplete
shadow?."

I haven't cut anything nor have I done any special manipulation, the photo
is very slightly enlarged and cropped, my only work has been to dim the high
lights somewhat and give very little light to the shadow.

LLuis