Subject: [Leica] October Light
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:06:24 -0500

I believe I am with Philippe for the second image.  The tip of the cane by
his feet and his grip on the bench tell a story.

The contra jour images bring me to an indecisive opinion.  Did you cut off
the long shadows to draw in the eye?  The incomplete shadow troubles my
thought processes about what are relatively calm images creating tension at
least for me.  That tension makes sense in the image with the
sitting/squatting figure; there is a story there.

I waited to post a response as I hoped to resolve a clear response.  I
haven't so in that sense the contra jour images are more successful than
perhaps even you supposed.  Good shooting.