Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:34:52 +0100

Funny images of this celebration that little by little is introduced here.
The original party here is drinking chestnuts, sweet potatoes and some
sweets called "panallets" in Catalan. This year there won't be many
celebrations, we have to stay at home from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., and no
meetings of more than 6 people are allowed, all bars and restaurants are
closed.

?Panallets"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panellets>

Lluis