Subject: [Leica] Different walks
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 14:21:21 -0500

Absolutely agree.  This is why I added to my original comment; there is art
in this which whatever the intent of the artist there is something in it
which speaks to the viewer as well.  Lluis's inner thoughts sees something
that triggers a reaction: I am sure sometimes that is a push of the shutter
button but other times changing location slightly, changing the perspective
to emphasis what was visualized etc.  This should never be considered a
political right/wrong decision but a largely emotional response to the
art.  The response evoked is what is important: if the response is not what
the artist thought he/she wanted to evoke then reconsideration is in
order.  This feedback loupe creates better art as the information returned
to the creator leads them to go forward in whatever direction seems best
for the response desired.