Subject: [Leica] Different walks
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:06:22 +0100

That?s a different type of photos, Don is right.

But I like it to be able to see these people in a larger frame. These are
not portraits. Nor Plans Americains. They are people in isolation trying to
pretend they may live an instant of normal life. And the large framing
weighs into this direction.

BTW #1 & #3 show their backs, as if they were about to leave the frame and a
director?s  CUT ! was about to resonate on the set with an Italian accent
;-)

Keep wearing that mask Lluis, and shooting with a vengeance :-)

Amities

Philippe