Subject: [Leica] IMG: Macro Experiment with Leica-R 60 Elmarit Macro Lens
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 15:02:00 -0500

I think that the difference is close enough that I would use either
depending on magnification needed.  The extension tube is higher in
contrast which helps perception of sharpness.  In all things compromise is
inherent so choice will be made based on priorities of the moment.  I do
appreciate the research as I now will be looking for an inexpensive R
teleconverter although I might try for a 1.4.