Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: Galicia leftovers
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:30:08 -0500

Having lived in large parts of the US I intuitively knew of the vast
differences in this country even within a medium sized city.   During our
extended trips overseas I didn't notice the difference as at first we
tended to stay in the tourist lanes.   Starting in 2006? When Leica
launched the M8 we time a wandering path through Germany.   Especially in
Berlin we saw the differences in that city; the divide east/ west was still
very evident.   Two years ago we took our time traveling from the Flemish
side of Belgium through small town Germany then through the eastern side of
Austria.   Very revealing to an American whose history class tended to a
focus on Rome to France to Britain with little regard to the eastern part
of Europe.

This is a long winded way of thanking you for filling in some details on
Spain with your travel blogs.