Subject: [Leica] Revela'T
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 13:30:16 +0200

Thank you Douglas! Glad to see you well too. Since February I haven't
returned to the old quarters of Barcelona that I like to photograph, since
then I have only finished 2 rolls of film and I haven't developed them yet,
the atmosphere doesn't invite, at least for me, to photograph in the street
and we have to be careful, especially at a certain age?.

Cheers
Lluis