Subject: [Leica] Revela'T
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 11:35:22 +0100

Good to see you, Lluis. This plague has certainly blunted our ability to
get out and photograph. Like almost everywhere else recently, Ireland's
infection rate has jumped too.
I've had painters here doing the outside of our house, but have had
little interest in photographing them, so something must be wrong...
Douglas