Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:53:15 -0500

I agree with Cuz.  Different is a fab shot.  Lots to look at, and I'm not
sure if I would rather the green walk light show or happy with the wait
because of the color with the building.  No matter, it is my fav.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/different+opinons+on+men.jpg.html

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>