Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 06:52:58 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week's images are all about the citizens of Austin
thinking that things are essentially normal again.  We are at an positive
rate less than 5 and R is close to 0.7.  Mortality is frequently zero for
the past few weeks.  So, we start with a father out with the morning light:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/two+dogs+and+a+son.jpg.html

Our local government still has major restrictions so this poor fellow has
to wait outside while the other patron conduct business outside.  Mostly I
just liked the color of the business:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/stop+at+salmon+office.jpg.html

This German gentleman had just moved to Austin and planted some grass seeds
in July.  At 39C he was doing the best he could to protect his new
seedlings.  When I talked to him he was generally very happy to be here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/stop+at+salmon+office.jpg.html

This senior citizen was chugging up a decent grade in the bike lane:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/jogging+in+the+bike+lane.jpg.html

I am not sure what was going on here.  The two women appeared to be sisters
by their actions and the man didn't appear to be "model" quality.  However
the one woman kept taking pictures and the other woman gave every
indication that they should just walk on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/different+opinons+on+men.jpg.html

This wasn't first thing in the morning and the ladies didn't appear too
energetic.  It was at a significant hotel's pool overlooking the lake:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/aftermath+of+girls+night+out.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don