Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 15:51:16 +0530

The pink house for me. In certain areas of North India and Nepal, there is
a folk art form called Madhubani or Mithila, which entails painting the
village houses in a stylized, geometric and very colourful fashion, done by
the women of the house:

https://medium.com/@VinitaMathur/mithila-paintings-of-bihar-from-wall-to-paper-a310d057135

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/397794579557718896/

Cheers