Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 04:35:11 -0500

Greetings to all.  I am a bit lazy for today.  All these images were shot
within three blocks of my house.  The first is a florist shop which I think
is doing a good job piggybacking on the restaurant closures:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/To+Go+Menu.jpg.html

Next is a roof line of a primarily Hispanic bar; you saw the tree on
Tuesday that blocks direct view of this bit of decoration:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/parque+tu+me+cansas.jpg.html

This bit of color is on the backside of a soup emporium and isn't really
visible to anyone not looking for signs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Lone+Star+Angel.jpg.html

Not possible with current zoning regulations this restaurant(in the middle
of single family homes) is well advertised by their paint job:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Patisserie.jpg.html

Last is the front door to one of our favorite restaurants.  It is
militantly vegetarian and emphasises fresh locally sourced ingredients and
reliably compliant with anyones regulations for food safety etc.  They have
a large Indian clientele as there is no worries about violating any dietary
restrictions.  Plus, they are just fun:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Entry.jpg.html

All the best.

--