Subject: [Leica] IMG : Faces and masks
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:33:22 +0100

Like them all, Philippe, but the seven walking portraits win. I'm
assuming it's varnishing day for some sort of an exhibition, but what's
the context? I know your area was the initial epicentre for CoVid in
France after that evangelical meeting in Mulhouse, so are these
commemorative portraits of the unfortunate CoVid dead?

Hope you and Alice are keeping well.

Douglas