Subject: [Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicles 45
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 14:31:12 +0100

An arms length selfie of the results of my self barbering. Taken with my
Fuji X100S. It's a very unskilled CoVid cut and having gone mirrorless
in my cameras, it's a jerk to have to learn how to cut using two - one
to look in and see the reflection of the back of my head in the other!
Mind you, with the frightening sudden spike in CoVid, maybe I'll get a
lot more practice...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Slightly+Better+Hair+Day.jpg.html

Then again, here's a possible solution from China taken by the LUG's
Toro Matsumoto.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Matsumoto/china_/China_013/beijing20090412_22.JPG.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicles 45)